Heroes        Page 1 of 3        Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Queen of pain item build?

DotaStrategy.com Forum Index > Heroes > Queen of pain item build?

Reply to topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

nwa4life

Godlike Posts: 1655 Joined: 20 Dec 2007 50735 gold

Queen of pain item build?

Hi Nwa4life here

Lately I've been playing queen of pain. I have played ok. Died a bit but at least get some kills. I saw a qop with dagon and he owned. So im not sure coz skadi comes to mind coz i think that ss cant support enough as a slow. Also sheepstick can support so which item. Get posting away I will read them. XD.

Vist my Es guide.

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger

ahbeng_12

Monster Kill Posts: 469 Joined: 07 Oct 2007 12545 gold

personally i dont play qop much
hex is a nice disable if max by ur team 17.5 seconds hex if ur team buy hex (IF)

IMO i prefer linken or shiva
survivability + more mana
linken = negate spell ^^

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger

caspian

Imperator Posts: 3278 Joined: 27 Mar 2007 82596 gold

Linkens and Aghanims immediately come to mind - Skadi is too expensive to be of much use now.

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private message

nwa4life

wat about orchid she can add more damage and silence. Pls that can give dps so is orchid good? XD.

Vist my Es guide.

caspian

This hero is too weak to use OM as a first item - I don't recommend it. Later on, yes maybe.

nwa4life

i see so linken for survivability and then orchid for a luxury item and as a supporting role. Is dagon ok? XD.

Vist my Es guide.

jemual

Monster Kill Posts: 340 Joined: 06 Nov 2007 25479 gold

QOP

Pro

Hard nuker
Great escape skill
Many AoE skills
Certified killer

Cons

Mana depedent
Item dependent
Fragile

No. 1 item on her list is lineken's sphere for the reason that hp and mana is supplied, negate a particular skill, and also have high regen.

Next would be Skadi to fully boost her.

Items such as Guinsoo, Dagon, Shiva are quite optional. Don't get aghanims, not that helpful.

The reason why you are fragile because you have a blink ability. Just have proper timing in using blink and you'll soon be free from channeling spells.

~jemual

"Practice makes perfect but nobody's perfect. So, why practice?"

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number

Atakanoguz

Dominating Posts: 194 Joined: 12 Jan 2008 979 gold

Well in most games i prefer to get travel-linken-skadi. So that you have more hp, mana, attack speed, armor, slow, hp and mana regen and the ability to block spells. So all in two:D But you can switch the items if you want maybe guinsoo rather than linken(especialy if youre playin aganist kardel(headshot triggers the linken)) and if the game goes on your next item should be aganim since her ulti is nerfed and more hp mana damage.. And orchid is also considerable.. Theese are just my toughts

Rifle Sting

First Blood Posts: 42 Joined: 17 Feb 2008 1246 gold

Because I am trying to master qop these day that's my build.Buy preservance in beggining make it a blood stone with soul booster,then break it for aganims and linken.Aganims is a must.After those 2 your next item should be one of the following.Guinco for support,shiva for armor and slow attack to help with poison.Skadi is a bit expensiver and useless in my opinion.Orchid is a so-so items since akasha does rely on attack for kill.Still the 3 sec silence and amplify dmg is good.Also by the boosters when u have the money don't expect to gather them all together.As for dagon I think no.Late game a dagon 1 is useless.Getting dagon 5 is a total waste of money.And by the time u have finished aganims and linken dagon would be useless.As for skill build i go blink,screem,shadow strike,scremmx2,ulti,sceam then blinkx2 then shadow then ulti then blink and finish shadow.For my experience this far this is one of the best akasha build both skill and items.but she is a hero that need skill from the user,

caspian

Dagon does not fit in very well with qop. Since the biggest frog is practically forcing people to buy Aghanims on qop, so comply with his wishes and buy it. At level 16 Aghanims grants qop the capability of an AoE Finger of Death - Sonic Wave 725 dmg + Blink + Scream of Pain 300 dmg = 1025 dmg, same as Lion's Aghanims which gives 1025 dmg to his ultimate. Without Aghanims you can't achieve this - therefore Aghanims is much better than dagon in this respect.

nwa4life

is the whole idea for this that scepter is never used on qop. So then icefrog made people want to buy scepter. I will think about getting scepter. Also I dun see the need to nurf blink. Twice. Once on blink dagger and on her am blink isnt gone. Can bLink dagger help? I will think about scepter and linken but this makes qop a bit limited. XD.

Vist my Es guide.

Rifle Sting

First Blood Posts: 42 Joined: 17 Feb 2008 1246 gold

scepter is a must now.with out it she has 600 dmg and 135? cd.with aganims this is half and does 750 dmg.Linken aganims is one of the best build i think.building bloostone also is a nice item for qop.

darkness79

Monster Kill Posts: 310 Joined: 26 Jul 2007 9322 gold

i agree with caspian.. u need aghanims more than ever now with qop

ncie sig caspian :P

war1ock

Godlike Posts: 1799 Joined: 04 May 2007 Warnings : 2 33766 gold

check the madman guide ^^

thanks markues1775 for my sig Very Happy

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageYahoo Messenger

neph66