Welcome Booth        Page 1 of 15        Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next / Jump to Page

Meet the Staff

DotaStrategy.com Forum Index > Welcome Booth > Meet the Staff

Reply to topic
 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next / Jump to Page

Orochi

Yamata No Orochi
Executor Posts: 2463 Joined: 01 May 2006 32217 gold

Meet the Staff

This is a thread where we pretend that the DS staff is a cohesive and well-organised family-orientated team.

EVERYONE GET IN HERE!

Teh Big Cheese
In the beggining, there was nothing. And drew said " let there be DS ". And DS came to be. He became Dota Strategy's Lord and Master. But don't look for him, for he is not here. drew rules from afar, keeping out of the day-to-day running so he can remain impartial. He leaves his minions to run the forum on his behalf.

NAME: drew

AKA: drew

JOB: Creating order out of chaos.

ABOUT: Drew is an urband legend. He does not exist. He is a mere figment of your imagination. Repeat.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: Counting popsicle sticks. Shark-hunting.

QUOTE: "bishi asha bi"

The Odd Couple

drew knew that he would need help to rule his kingdom, so he created Orochi out of his ear wax and made him in his image; giving birth to the first of many lazy rulers. drew knew that Orochi would one day destroy DS, so he created Yukino from his nose hair; creating Dota Strategy's most infamous trap and spammer. Thus creating balance; Orochi would prevent Yukino from spamming the kingdom to the ground and Yukino would prevent Orochi's megalomaniac plans.

NAME: Orochi

AKA: The Lazy Mod(Or Laziest Mod since ALL the mods are lazy)

JOB: Banning people. Killing strategies. Publishing strategies. DS projects and activities. Bossing around the staff. Keeping Yukino from destroying the site. Bugging drew.

ABOUT: Orochi can simply be described and referred to as a “spreketicatokpulotot”, just like the term, he doesn’t make any sense as well…or at all. Orochi has been here too long and has been driven insane; he bans and warns people for the silliest reasons and posts insane images when he does. He comes from somewhere vaguely Oriental and talks in CAPS LOCK. You can find him in the Etc forum, which we created to keep Yukino contained. Don't feed, encourage or count on him, coz he'll give you epilepsy.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: Procrastinating. Annoying drew people. Scouring the internet for virgin sacrifices. Gurlz lol.

First, enter The Room of the Three Gargoyles, then go The Pit of Despair. Enter The Throne Room and into The Swamp. Pass through The Tomb of Ancient Kings and enter the Dungeon. But beware of the temple guards! Go to THE SHRINE OF THE SILVER MONKEY! Assemble the pieces to enter The Treasure room. Find the right key to go up The Observatory where you shall find your prize. The choices are yours and yours alone. Good luck.

Quote: "lolwut."

"HAHAHAHAHA! No."

"Why cram now if you can cram tomorrow?"

NAME: Yukino Silvermaine

AKA: TEH TRAP [as Orochi stated] , Cauducum Sanctus

JOB: Close threads. Answer questions. Warn people. Ban people. Remind people that sigs do have a size limit. Move threads. Keep Orochi from running amok. Reply to annoying PMs.

ABOUT: Now this would be pretty complicated, won't it?
Joined for strats. Posted 9 days after she joined. Became pretty active. Started spamming a lot. Got into trouble with Garfield, Kai, and SAWSAW because of Saaya Irie. Founded UBE 2. Fought Orochi on Picture Battles. Headed the Siege of UBE 1. WON THE SIEGE BWAHAHAHA!! Became a mod. Mmm..

No one really knows her gender aside from the mods. Some people label her "the boring Mod", but those people have been paid by Orochi.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: Going to conferences . Go to school, etc etc. Telling other people to work. Work

In any church or religious building, go to the front desk of the office. Look for a female desk officer wearing glasses [other people won't do] and ask this question: "Who crossed the borders that no-one should be able to cross at the ends of antiquity and eternity?"

The desk officer will look at you closely, and you'll notice that her eyes are crimson. She would say nothing; instead, she will gesture that you follow her. Do so. She will lead you down a long corridor with no doors or windows. The walk will tire you, as your body will feel as if it walked for miles. Do not stop even if you are tired. If the desk officer ever leaves your sight, pray that your end would be quick and painless, though the chances of that happening is almost zero.

At the end of the corridor, you shall see a large metallic door. The desk officer is nowhere to be seen. When you look around, you shall discover that you are in front of an old European castle on a barren wasteland. You cannot enter from the front, the door is locked. Walk around the right side of the castle, and you shall see an opening on the wall.

You will arrive on a garden, or what used to be a garden. Wilted plants cover the field. There is nothing to see here, save for a very young girl in white sitting in the middle of the field. Approach her, but she will disappear. She is the one you are looking for.

Continue going through the garden and you shall find a courtyard. Enter the door that you'll see and you'll arrive inside a great hall. Move towards the balcony in the middle. You shall notice the chains sprouting out of something below. When you look down the balcony, you will be stopped by a figure in white. She looks like the girl you saw earlier, albeit older. She will ask: "What is your purpose?". Tell her what you came for here. She shall listen. When you are done, she'll say: "Thank you.. That was fun."

The world will spin. The girl will look like she fell sideways. You shall see the room turn upside down. But nothing is wrong with the world. Then you'll see your body breaking down, your limbs falling off, your insides spilling out. Then you'll realize your head is already chopped off. You have been dissected into 18 pieces of meat.

The girl is not a listed object. She existed long before the 2538 came to be. You have done well to entertain her, but not enough to unchain her.

QUOTE: "Shikashi heta da ne.. Domo."

FORUM QUOTES:
"Y HALO THAR! Welcome to DS! Have fun and STAY ACTIVE! Make sure you read the rules!"

"*flicks hair*"

"*hmph*"

"Please change your signature as it exceeds the current allowable limits. Not complying to this message within 48 hours will result in the temporary suspension of your account and a warning."

The Silly Trinity
drew grew tired of Orochi and Yukino's constant squabbles and so created more lazy rulers from his toe nail clippings to keep them separated in check.

NAME: Caspian

AKA: Teh Prince, The LOL icon spammer

JOB: Ehhh...I make things moderate?

ABOUT: Joined to ask about observer wards, remained a topic replier for a very very long time, was later given VIP status due to [fill in the blank, cos I don't know], and then Praetor shortly, and then an Imperator for the same unknown reasons. And everytime it happened, he pretended to be shocked because he "never expected it". :lol: Caspian is so intelligent that he confuses himself. He is the expert on analyzing heroes and items, his expertise often crippling him to the point of insanity. He lurks in the shadows, watching out for flamers and n00bs, whom he dispatches with ruthless efficiency.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: blogging, reading blogs, coming here often to reply to poser questions :lol: , occasionally doing MM stuff.

CONTACT: Yahoo Messenger, for now. I actually posted my real contact number here but nobody called, so I deleted it. :lol: :bleh:

QUOTE: 한국어를 위한 싸움은 아직 끝나지 않았다. 아니, 바로 영어 배우는 것 같이 끝나지 않을 것이다.

NAME: Nidoking

AKA: a creature that creeps from the bat cave

JOB:

Our job description tells that we are to MODERATE and to see to it that everything is in order and organized all that are happening in this ever growing forum.

My job here is to look for gate crashers and crush them down!

ABOUT:

nidoking is a member in DS since 2006 but did nothing special to be treated this way. Everything just fell into place. He is all talk and no play, a very noisy player but not-so-good when playing. LOL!

If anyone needs a private nurse, I'll gladly be of service for only $50 USD an hour non-taxable. and i specialize in night shift nursing! :evilgrin:

a lazy bum
a couch potato
a not-so-addicted to computer and internet surfing
a Taiwanese/Chinese/Japanese series lover

OTHER ACTIVITIES:

Other than nuking strategies, just plain surfing the net for "good stuffs" (however you understood it). Or getting up and eating a lot of foods.

Contact me through sending a pm here or just cry aloud and let your tears evaporate where i am now.

QUOTE: "A thousand miles isn't a thousand miles if you can see the end of the road."

NAME: quickbrownfox

AKA: that mod

JOB: Cleaning out the refuse people post as Hero Guides/think is a brand-new awesome thread/witty reply, that isn't.

ABOUT: Once upon a time, qbf wasn't a mod. Pulled a few good strings, make some friends, post an acceptable guide. He found something of a niche for himself, he supposes. And all he can say after that is "JUST AS PLANNED" . Not really. But whatever it was, it worked. And now, remember to think to yourself, "why am I posting this?". And he'll be thinking, "why would anyone post this?".

OTHER ACTIVITIES: Plotting world domination, Slowly building my next guide(expect this when the exchange rate is 20 php to a dollar). Sauntering slowly. Generating some cacophony.

CONTACT: I am easily contacted via interpretative dance, or by bribing me with at least $10 equivalent of cash. Or maybe just a PM(feel free to do the former options though). For hero guide pleas, if you really want my attention, I expect it to be a good reason.

QUOTE: "Inside we both know whats been going on. We know the game and we're gonna play it."

The Gurlz
Yes, we had to have some females on the staff, though they don't get to vote or make eye-contact, so it's all good

NAME: Pauline

AKA: That mod that everone hits on.

JOB: Failing to remain as the only sane moderator.

Orochinote: Since she didn't provide a profile, we will have to make-up one.

ABOUT: Pauline was the first female moderator. Nobody knows how and why she became a mod, not even Pauline herself. She isn't active because she spends most of her time eating and rejecting the advances of Yukino boys. She is also apparently bi-sexual. Making her twice as awesome.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: Eating but never getting fat. Boys. Girls. Continuously rejecting proposals from Yukino, failing trying to keep her cousins away from Orochi.

CONTACT: Look at the places where orochi/yukino lurks around and pretends to casually 'hang out'.

QUOTE:
"I am NOT a lesbian!"

Orochi: Yup, you're clearly bi-sexual.
Yukino: I KNEW IT!

"Gyaaaah! Why are you so mean to me? T_T"

NAME: Maria "Ria" A. Jose

AKA: Polar / QueenPolar / "Iron Hand of Justice"

JOB: Blogger / Events Organizer / GG Moderator

ABOUT: Polar is Drew's cousin, the official blogger/photographer/tournament organizer/head marshall/documenter/reporter/team manager/video editor/master trashtalker/more slashes needed. She is also a professional blogger, a marketing consultant, a legislative consultant, a wedding coordinator, and more commas needed. Polar is a professional multi-tasker.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: Trashtalking in 3 languages and 3 dialects. Errr... does she need more activities?

CONTACT: PM her at DS or at GG via username queenpolar. Don't harrass her, she bites. Orochinote: It's true, she really does! :s

QUOTE: "FOR GLORY!"
"Don't provoke me, you might go home in tears. GG KA BOY!"

That other guy

NAME: The.Raven

AKA: Teh Raven

JOB: Moderating Graphics

Orochinote: Since he didn't provide a profile, we will have to make-up one.

ABOUT: Teh Raven is some guy we keep around cos no one else wants his job. He once flirted with Yukino fully knowing that he's a trap, this is his crowning achievement to date.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: Graphics design, Webdesign, Therapists(psychological and massage).

QUOTE: "DAMN YOU OROCHI, STOP MAKING SHIT UP!" (Orochi can see into the future)

The one mod to rule them all

NAME: shiznit

AKA: GOD

JOB: World Domination

ABOUT: It is said that once shiznit, the great posts on DS, the world will be unified and will enter an era of peace and harmony. Shiznit has never posted. Ever.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: World Dominaiton

QUOTE: quote unavailable

The Old Timers
drew noticed that the lazy rulers were too lazy busy, and so he created minions for them to boss around.

NAME" fwii~

AKA: TEH fwii~

JOB: Locking Treads, Answering questions, Bashing strategies

ABOUT: fwii~ came to DS to make a Magnus guide, forgot about it and made a Syllabear guide. fwii~ is often seen answering the same questions over and over again in the QA and Heroes board or making some criticisms on the newly approved strategies. One day the mods, needed help in spamming "http://www.dotastrategy.com/forum/searchform.php" managing the forums so they offered fwii~ along with Unholy and Kai with around 10000 DS gold (which wasn't really worth much) to join the staff.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: He is part of the Filipino DOTA team in the Beijing 2008 Olympics

CONTACT: You can contact me here http://tiny.cc/fwii or you can send me a message through Yahoo Messenger (this is how Orochi got me to make this)

QUOTE: "Question answered closed"

NAME : `UnholY`

AKA : "Terror of Death"

Powarz JOB : Ability to use secret weapons like, Thread Locker , and the mysterious, Data Drain (a very special weapon rumored to be a weapon of full destruction, drains and destroys the data of strategies, hero ideas, and item ideas)

ABOUT : `UnholY` lived in a world where everything was corrupted by PKers. `UnholY` was known as the PKKer(PK killer), the "Terror of Death" . He once rebelled against the mighty Primarchs and confronted Orochi, the lazy.

Orochi : So we have met sights again, the so called "Terror of Death"
`UnholY` : I came here, to finally end my scores with you. RAAAGH!
Orochi : Do you really believe that these kinds of attacks can even touch me?
`UnholY` : OF COURSE! You are too lazy to dodge them!
Orochi : NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*`UnholY` blinks his eye in a millisecond*
Orochi : You let your guard down. Now, it is my turn! IMBA MOD POOOOWAAAAAAARZ! RAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

*dangling sound effects, shuhodshdufsodfskhoerunmlck*
`UnholY` : My..... D--d-dat--data.. is- dr-ai-n-in-drain-ing... Is th--is... the... end.?
`UnholY`, the "Terror of Death", has lost the fight, and due to data drain, he was reduced to level 1.

drew and his mighty Primarchs were impressed by his valiant attempts for change and made him one of the first three 'Epitaphs' along with fwii~ and kaizer9. Rumor exists taht only their powarz are next to the dreaded Primarchs .

Now, the "Terror of Death", `UnholY` though forced to serve under his former enemies, plots to overthrow his lazy nemesis, Orochi, and his other Primarch allies.

OTHER ACTIVITIES : Leveling up. Killing monsters. Using my favorite skills and weapons, Data Drain and Thread Locker.

CONTACT : First, try getting a Lit Honeysuckle Twin Blade to give to me to try convince me to even talk to you. Upgrade it to +4. +5 would have better chances of me talking to you. You can find the certain Twin Blade in the Area Words, Data - Passing Grim's Stare . You should defeat the boss in that Area. Finish the boss with a Rengeki called Chaotic Strike , which can only be used by using a Lit Honeysuckle Twin Blade, which is impossible to get except by defeating the Area Boss with a Chaotic Strike Rengeki with a Lit Honeysuckle Twin Blade, which is impossible to get except by defeating the Area Boss with a Chaotic Strike Rengeki with a Lit Honeysuckle Twin Blade, which is impossible to get except by defeating the Area Boss with a Chaotic Strike Rengeki with a Lit Honeysuckle Twin Blade, which is impossible to get except by defeating the Area Boss with a Chaotic Strike Rengeki with a Lit Honeysuckle Twin Blade, which is impossible to get except by....

You know.

QUOTE : "Please use the search tool. I'll slash this thread with my Thread Locker+5. RENGEKI! DATA DRAIN!!! Yes, you can cry now."

Orochinote: THIS ISN'T .HACK DAMMIT! >:E

NAME: kaizer9

AKA: Kai, The Perv

JOB: Harassing the female members. Official DS perv.

Orochinote: Kai provided us with a profile but Orochi we chose to ignore it and make up our own.

ABOUT:

Kaizer is gone.
He isn't here anymore.
But on our backs,
And in our hearts,
HIS SPAM LIVES ON IN US!

He's actually somewhere in Norway or something. He pretends that nobody knows of his affair with the Norwegian queen.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: technical support (PC, Mac, Ipod you name it!) Harassing gurlz.

QUOTE: "UBE = still the same thing when i left... "

"I'm getting lazy..., *yawn*"

"and this is the laziest way to do things..."

The Bunnies
With the help from their new minions, the lazy rulers grew even lazier. So drew decided to expriment by crossing rabbits and tomatoes.

NAME : FF_Dr@gon

AKA : FFD

JOB : DS Supporter

ABOUT : FFD is simply what he is and he is where he should be and when it is.

OTHER ACTIVITIES : Unknown

CONTACT : Simply PM or you can try to contact me via #$?!&@ that brought me here..... (Guess What?! zzzz.....)

QUOTE : Soli Deo Gloria

NAME: dohyun99

AKA: do/dohyun(? dont really have a nickname lol)

JOB: Supporting people...

ABOUT: dohyun99 joined DS sometime in August to become a better Dota player. After browsing through many guides, he came across an awesome Techies guide made by one of the staff members. After asking numerous ridiculous and non-sense questions in the comment section, dohyun99 decided to be more active in the forums. In early 2008, dohyun99 was enjoying his time with Pinky and mv20vm in DS when Orochi suddenly jumped up and bribed him and his fellow friends with lollipops to join the DS staff.

They were victimized! And now they are slaves to anyone with colored names that are red.

OTHER ACTIVITES: Playing games, drums (african drums included), alto saxophone, piano. Reading, attempting to study but ending up procrastinating, taking art lessons. School, work, play.

Quote: "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

The Gerbils
Same story with the bunnies, except they were made from Hamsters and Radishes. These particular experiments became Orochi's personal minions.

Name: Pinky Ishkafel

AKA: Pinky

Job: Orochi's minion Helping people with guides, Closing threads.

About:

Pinky came into this world on August 2007. Previously made a dummy account (which is still available now) to quickly make an ultra noob dark seer guide with "oh God this guide sure kicks ass" thoughts in his mind. In early 2008, Pinky, along with two other victims (for privacy, to avoid child molestation, let's just call them Rose and Mary) were enjoying their times in DS when Orochi, who was already lurking to prey them, suddenly jumped up and bribed them with lollipop to join DS staff.

Pinky loves cute things, and his favorite activity is digging his nose like this

and suddenly he realizes the power of his modship that sources from his nostrils.

Other jobs:
Making games, studying, doing researches.

These days, you can find him in Route 29 running around with wild LV5 rattata (of course while nosepicking). Just get your pokeballs ready. Else PM me.

Quote:
"This is the internet, anyone can be anybody he wants."

NAME: Shimrra_3

AKA: The Techiemeister, Orochi's Minion Numero Uno

JOB: Making Strategies. Killing Strategies. Killing Threads.

ABOUT: Shimrra_3 came to DS in December 2006, made a terrible SA guide which we will never speak of again, and rose to power by asking for trouble. He enjoys reading every single guide put in front of him, and will destroy people commenting on guides unless they have actually read the guides. Shim despises 'opinion threads', because they are seemingly useless, are a prime source of flame wars, and inevitably mean more work for him.

If you can say, with a straight face, that asking to be on the staff wasn't asking for trouble, then I take it back. Half the people on DS act like fourth-graders with a book of curse words!

OTHER ACTIVITIES: Getting other people to improve their strategies. Warning or Banning people who I don't like.

CONTACT: Private Message on DS, whisper on the Lordaeron battle.net server.

QUOTE:
"You didn't see ANYTHING"

"Nuclear Launch Detected"

The New Guy
A guy in gold once stumbled onto unchartered territory. Rather than to waste bullets on him, the lazy rulers turned him blue. Orochi is currently prepping him to be his next new minion.

NAME: Amplirage

AKA: Amp

JOB: Featured Guide of The Month Organizer, Being a critic, helping people with guides, writing long(and painful) guides, writing my story in the Fan-Fic section, doing graphic requests and graphic editing, closing useless threads, reminding people of the search tool, moderating other forums..

ABOUT:

Amp was created in the site early in 2007(or late 2006) to see the strategies after catching a glimse of them from the google search. He started reading, gathering knowledge but never posted. He only ever posted in the graphics forum(very few times) as there was where he was at home. He was very inactive for a long time until it dawned on him to try creating his own guides. He then created 2 useless guides. The first one being of the old Naix. We never saw it again. The second was of Medusa(better of the worst) but unfortunately he attached the images with the [img] tags. Later on, he continued gathering knowledge and started posting. He strived to be one of the best behaved members and mantain the forum as a peaceful place for discussions, even as a normal member. Later on He applied to be a Praetor member but obviously he was not good enough or experienced enough yet.. He was promoted to a VIP a few months after he posted in my Yurnero guide that made quite an impressive impression on members. Finally, by some twist of fate he ended up becoming a staff member. After numerous ideas and suggestions he was finally given powers and responsibilities such as the Featured Guide of The Month Competition.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: Archery, Playing the Piano, Reading, Swimming, Playing DotA.

The 5 easy steps to Contacting Amp:

1) Fly to Mars
2) Hover exactly 12.3657 cm from the harsh martian ground.
3) Pinch your nose and balance on one toe while touching your head with your other foot.
4) With the other hand, drink a bottle of coke.
5) Swallow 10 pieces of mentos at one go.

Or you could PM me on DS at your own risk..

QUOTE:

"8 glasses of water a day keeps constipation away."

The Newer Guy
And then there was that who knew too much and had to be silenced. He was assimilated into the hive to serve the overlords forever.

NAME: Ghost

AKA: Threads- What's his face

JOB: part time student, full time asshole

ABOUT: Irish/NZ/Misc Other cross living on the big hot island south of.. well i guess most of Indonesia... how about we call it Australia.
Got himself a fancy blue name when somebody decided that he could be a part of the staff despite what someone else thinks, anyway that somebody else was fed to an old VCR which seems to eat everything you put in it and his name turned blue overnight.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: Lying, that's fun.. Being mean, I make hero ideas but then submit them without discussions or stories, as a result they are locked away hidden in the realm of all the bad hero ideas where they are doomed to die a slow and painful death. currently I am adding stories and discussion ^_^ hint hint.
Also runner of Clan ZOMP which would be our unofficial DS Clan on Battle.Net

CONTACT: I do say Percy, Know what's funny? Commoners hahahaha.
serious guys, any commoner that sends me a PM will be killed... with death
unless you plan on getting a reply filled with sarcasm or I take decent interest.

QUOTE: "You never ask, you demand politely."

Legend:

Supreme Chancellor = Administrator
Executor = Sub-Administrator
Imperator = Global Moderator
Praetor = Moderator
Centurion = VIP
Ninja = Premium Member(not implemented)
Bot = Garfield

I do photography now. Like our facebook page: catchlight.ph

Last edited by Orochi on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website

[piG]Jenan

Beyond Godlike Posts: 3917 Joined: 30 Nov 2007 Warnings : 3 97131 gold

awhh/...
hahaha...
lolz...
pretty long...
but nice to read.
^_^

my favorite replay. ^_^
http://www.dotastrategy.com/forum/ftopic18786.html

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo Messenger

DarkLord_sr

Mega Kill Posts: 622 Joined: 07 Jul 2007 Warnings : 1 15683 gold

right..what`s with garfield guy?
is he fo` real?

quote: In early 2008, dohyun99 was enjoying his time with Pinky and mv20vm in DS when Orochi suddenly jumped up and bribed him and his fellow friends with lollipops to join the DS staff.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"nobody knows her gender"

AHEM

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail

kaizer9

Hmmm...
Godlike Posts: 1396 Joined: 08 Aug 2006 11599 gold

note i dont harrass gurlz it's you!!!! orochi you!!!

I'll put up my profile after i finish my "program"

Quote:
right..what`s with garfield guy?
is he fo` real?

yes he's real (he's part of the legendary four perverted horseman of DS)

Last edited by kaizer9 on Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private message

Pinky Ishkafel

Chambermaid Posts: 1188 Joined: 19 Aug 2007 23489 gold

Now anyone can see who we really are, especially you Orochi MWHAHAHAHAHA

Vader: Luke, I am your new maid
Luke: Nooo!
Vader: And FYI, I have done it with your father

Last edited by Pinky Ishkafel on Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageYahoo Messenger

[piG]Jenan

kaizer9 wrote:
note i dont harrass gurlz it's you!!!! orochi you!!!

I'll put up my profile after i finish my "program"

lolz!
haha!
i'll be the gudge!
^_^
haha!
go to court!

my favorite replay. ^_^

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo Messenger

kaizer9

Hmmm...

sadly i'm not that active anymore

to busy making a "weapon of mass destruction"

DarkLord_sr

then why is he a bot?
what makes him a bot?
wooden leg?
anyways, we all know who/how Orochi is Laughing

kaizer9

Hmmm...

he is making a TOP SECRET map (that's last news about him though i doubt he's just attacking gurlz in his office...)

[piG]Jenan

DarkLord_sr wrote:
then why is he a bot?
what makes him a bot?
wooden leg?
anyways, we all know who/how Orochi is Laughing

whose a bot?
O.o

my favorite replay. ^_^

PRO-feederZ

Godlike Posts: 2388 Joined: 27 May 2008 59746 gold

thnkz... haha..

Don't call me by my username. It's a mistake, huge mistake.

I wanted to change my username but:

drew wrote:
Why would you want to do that? Your username's the coolest. Ok maybe the second coolest next to mine.

Heard that people? My username pwns everybody but the almighty one! Bow down to me!

Just call me MopHead. =)

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger

kyel_dai92

Monster Kill Posts: 450 Joined: 01 Feb 2008 12536 gold

lol how to contact amp ! i think iadded hin on my ym ^^

add my garena:pawnzord/kyel_dai92

currently making a phantom lancer guide

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger

Dark_3

Godlike Posts: 1862 Joined: 16 Mar 2008 3413 gold

very nice to read!

DarkLord_sr

lol folechno`s gonna kill me Laughing

kaizer9

Hmmm...

err.... wrong thread?