Questions and Answers        Page 1 of 2        Goto page 1, 2  Next

Does battlefury stacks with fury swipes

DotaStrategy.com Forum Index > Questions and Answers > Does battlefury stacks with fury swipes

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

scarz_olivera

First Blood Posts: 7 Joined: 29 Aug 2008 413 gold

Does battlefury stacks with fury swipes

Does the extra damage dealt by fury swipes stacks with battlefury. One more thing what does buff placers do not stack means?. Sorry if this question was already asked im a newb at both this site and DOTA. However I do own a lot using ulfsaar and my build always include battlefury.So does it stack?

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private message

tensaiteki

Killing Spree Posts: 97 Joined: 14 May 2008 2448 gold

no.

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger

scarz_olivera

Well u didn't answer my second question which is the meaning of buff placers.

melkorthefoul10

Monster Kill Posts: 298 Joined: 23 Feb 2008 8064 gold

1) The extra dmg from bfury is dealt with your normal dmg. fury swipes then stats doing damage, which will add up again and again. Any dmg giving item stakcs with fury swipes ofc.

Unless your asking wther the damage from fury swipes is cleaved. idk that

2) buff places is when an item or skill puts a buff (positive or negeative) on either the attacked or the attacker, eg. slow or poison or fury swipes on the enemy, germinate attack on weaver

off topic, why battlefury? just get lothars, vanguard, aegies(s) and heart and ur ready to own

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger

yukino_silvermaine

Caducum Sanctus
Executor Posts: 7411 Joined: 12 Aug 2006 74884 gold

Buff placers = A skill that adds a "status effect" to a target unit. In fury swipe's case, that status effect is based of the skill "Incinerate" [a skill in ladder warcraft]. It checks if the unit is already affected by incinerate, and when it is, the skill adds bonus damage.

Buff placers don't stack since it's a limitation of Warcraft itself.

Click the image to read the rules. DON'T PM ME ABOUT YOUR STRATS/IDEAS
I already pre-ordered this figurine . So those who want to kick me out of DS.. You missed your chance. ;_;

melkorthefoul10

yukino_silvermaine wrote:
Buff placers = A skill that adds a "status effect" to a target unit. In fury swipe's case, that status effect is based of the skill "Incinerate" [a skill in ladder warcraft]. It checks if the unit is already affected by incinerate, and when it is, the skill adds bonus damage.

Buff placers don't stack since it's a limitation of Warcraft itself.
oo really? i thought the Frog was just being mean and not letting buff places stack so he could LOL at ppl who get EoS and Deso

yukino_silvermaine

Caducum Sanctus
Executor Posts: 7411 Joined: 12 Aug 2006 74884 gold

I seem to have left something. Buff placers don't stack on a single attack . Of course you can have multiple buffs placed on a unit, but only one of those will occur per attack.

Click the image to read the rules. DON'T PM ME ABOUT YOUR STRATS/IDEAS
I already pre-ordered this figurine . So those who want to kick me out of DS.. You missed your chance. ;_;

sfsy1

Beyond Godlike Posts: 5306 Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Warnings : 3 36770 gold

Buff placers dont stack means that all skills labeled as buff placers will not occur at the same time, yukino said it, and battlefuries cleave stacks with everything else, but splash only works for direct damage and crits.

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger

[piG]Jenan

Beyond Godlike Posts: 3917 Joined: 30 Nov 2007 Warnings : 3 97131 gold

Re: Does battlefury stacks with fury swipes

scarz_olivera wrote:
Does the extra damage dealt by fury swipes stacks with battlefury. One more thing what does buff placers do not stack means?. Sorry if this question was already asked im a newb at both this site and DOTA. However I do own a lot using ulfsaar and my build always include battlefury.So does it stack?

1. extra damage wont be included on cleaves.
2. buff placers ex maim they doesnt stack with other orbs.
^_^
3. getting battle fury on ursa doesnt mean you suck.
^_^

my favorite replay. ^_^
http://www.dotastrategy.com/forum/ftopic18786.html

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo Messenger

markthespark_47

Monster Kill Posts: 299 Joined: 19 Nov 2007 7623 gold

Definetly A Big No

yeah right!

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageYahoo Messenger

scarz_olivera

I usually get battlefury because of its mana regen especially in ursa's case where I usually get mana burnt a lot (that pesky manta style which burns 180 mana if you conjure the clones) so when I bought it i just have to wait a few seconds before its mana reaches 50. Then I cast overpower and pffft i just got myself a kill; Ursa usually kills after the second overpower- enrage doesn't cost any mana and thats definitely another surplus. Aside it gives 75 bonus damage and comes at a cheap price all in all battlefury is a complete package and thats why I usually got it.

melkorthefoul10

well..
battlefury sure isnt cheap.. it cost 875+875+1200+1400=... wait a mintue...
abt 4k. for that much, you can easily get urself lothars, which can really GG ur opponents, since ursa needs to get close to slow. just overpower, enrage, lothars, eathshock, OWN

scarz_olivera

Well its cheap considering the abilities it gives. I don't like lothars edge i dont think ursa needs to windwalk he can simply kill by enrage+overpower+earthsock combo.Plus, if u cast overpower you will appear despite of the windwalk and because of that u can't cast the second overpower beacause of its 10 s cooldown your probability of getting a kill will significantly decline. Windwalk only necessary on wimpy heroes who wants to fled from ganks, I don't think ursa wants to escape from ganks as it can easily turn the tables on the attacker. I usually play GG and battlefury is essential because of the cleaving attack and it does wonders on heroes such as phantom lancers.

scarz_olivera

Well its cheap considering the abilities it gives. I don't like lothars edge i dont think ursa needs to windwalk he can simply kill by enrage+overpower+earthsock combo.Plus, if u cast overpower you will appear despite of the windwalk and because of that u can't cast the second overpower beacause of its 10 s cooldown your probability of getting a kill will significantly decline. Windwalk only necessary on wimpy heroes who wants to fled from ganks, I don't think ursa wants to escape from ganks as it can easily turn the tables on the attacker. I usually play GG and battlefury is essential because of the cleaving attack and it does wonders on heroes such as phantom lancers.

TalkToFrank

Godlike Posts: 1179 Joined: 18 Dec 2007 24413 gold

why on phantom? I thought cleave does not apply to images...and also the damage is wasted since your images do not benefit from pure damage items.

@ topic no to battlefury on every melee hero! the +damage might be cool but you dont need a farming skill and a HoT/Butterfly is much more valuable for ursa.

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. - Quick Reply
Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic   View next topic