Heroes        Page 1 of 1       

How is my dark seer build?

DotaStrategy.com Forum Index > Heroes > How is my dark seer build?

Reply to topic

dotachampion21

Monster Kill Posts: 212 Joined: 08 Apr 2008 5762 gold

How is my dark seer build?

Well, I've been playing dark seer alot lately, cause he's just so cool to use, but my build everygame is desame

early game
Bracer
Bracer
Boots
Vanguard
Scred Relic

Mid Game
Bracer
Bracer
Treads(STR)
Vanguard
Radiance
Assult Cuirass

Lategame
Heart
Treads(str)
Vanguard
Radiance
Cuiriass
Heart

As you can see, cuiriass mid game? Well, dark seer can farm ALOT with shell, so it is a very good possibility to farm that so early

How is my build?
and should i put my treads to str, agi or int?

Add my Yahoo messenger-fast_charm27@yahoo.com
Add my friendster-fast_charm27@yahoo.com
Add my ggclient/Bnet- emoenz

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo Messenger

sopas111

Beyond Godlike Posts: 2714 Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Warnings : 2 58842 gold

Fine.

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private message

lukeiskul

Mega Kill Posts: 846 Joined: 28 Nov 2007 23662 gold

its good. might want to swap out curras for guinsoo or something, i always feel that every team needs a bit more disable.

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageYahoo Messenger

aounity

First Blood Posts: 37 Joined: 11 May 2008 1333 gold

I go 2bracer, treads/BoT, guinsoos, shivas

Shisehise

Godlike Posts: 2206 Joined: 04 Aug 2007 50849 gold

Just wait till sockcocker shows up. He's a DS user

Givy.

Monster Kill Posts: 205 Joined: 24 Jan 2009 6593 gold

Anyone ever get manta on ds?, i rarely use him but would be interesting with ult.
This sort of behavior is left to the psychotic, dogmatic, fundamentalist believers you see on your TV everyday letting off bombs and killing people in the name of God. Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning. A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing.

dare18

Beyond Godlike Posts: 4345 Joined: 06 Feb 2009 Warnings : 1 69411 gold

compare it with this...

http://www.dotastrategy.com/strategy-25113-DarkSeerandtheGGPush.html

haha...kidding...but you're fine...

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger

sopas111

Beyond Godlike Posts: 2714 Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Warnings : 2 58842 gold

Just replace vanguard with Guinsoo. You lack of disable.

Flodian

<<+-Grades-+>>
Beyond Godlike Posts: 7446 Joined: 06 Jul 2007 Warnings : 2 13125 gold

early game
Bracer
Bracer
Boots
Vanguard
Scred Relic

Just how long is your early game? I mean... by level 6 i know I can't make 7.6ish gold.... And also for your late game items.. unless each of your games last 1 hour and 20 minutes I highly doubt in a 5v5 -ap game you will make that much gold with seer to get that many expensive items.

Also, don't buy attack speed items on Dark Seer. it's a waste of money, it's like the battle techies idea. You have horrible BAT and IAS and yet why the hell would you make a dps hero. There is absolutely no point in getting attack speed items since in the end your attack speed is still gonna suck. Thus, treads and AC are wasteful in that you don't need the attack speed. Also Rad, I like it if I can get it really fast. (Not as fast as you of course), but say if I get it around even level 12 ish, it already looses some of it's effectiveness. Since people can already tolerate the immolation. And since again your BAT absolute sucks due to your HUGE back swing, the direct damage from Rad is wasted as well. The The problem with your version of dark seer is that you need to farm too much. And since you are not exactly the more awesome lategame carry hero, you taking all the creep kills means your carry hero will not. That is why it is better to go around ganking instead of farming with darkseer. Since your ion shell and surge AND vacuum are powerful ganking tools. And even if you do want to farm, ion shell is enough, there is no need for rad.

My Build

BoT ( Gives you movement speed and global ganking and base protecting abilities)
Bracers/Nulls
Guinsoo
Shiva

If game goes on

Refresher

This build helps the "team" a lot more with your disables. And if there is a massive wave of creeps that you are just dying to kill, you have shiva and ion shell.

Wazzynator

Mega Kill Posts: 795 Joined: 23 Dec 2008 Warnings : 2 13887 gold

i really dont like ds to be honest, but i played him a much due to those random picks. lol

i add dagon instead of vanguard, and probably guinsoo if the team needs more disable

Reply with quoteView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger

Reply to topic - Quick Reply
Page 1 of 1    

View previous topic   View next topic