|View Hero > Squee and Spleen - The Goblin Techies
Squee and Spleen - The Goblin Techies
|Squee and Spleen - The Goblin Techies
Range: 650 | Move Speed: 270
Str: 17 + 2 | Agi: 14 + 1.3 | Int: 22 + 2.9
Damage: 29 – 31 | HP: 473 | Mana: 286
HP Regen: 0.76 | Mana Regen: 0.9
Attack Speed: 0.67 | Armor: 1
| Devilishly clever, the goblin techies, despite their small physical presence, are a force to be reckoned with. In line with their goblin brethren, the techies have the skill of laying mines in the earth, invisible to the naked eye. Also, after extensive training with the Orcish voodoo priests of Kalimdor, the Techies are adept at laying paralysis-inducing traps along with their potent explosives. Wary be the foe who takes these three lightly.
||Land Mines (E)
Plants an invisible mine that explodes when an enemy nears. The explosion deals less damage if the target is farther away (At 200 range, it deals 50% of the stated damage). Deals damage to buildings. You may only have 15 mines placed at a time.
Level 1 - Deals 300 damage.
Level 2 - Deals 400 damage.
Level 3 - Deals 500 damage.
Level 4 - Deals 600 damage.
• Damage type: mixed
• If destroyed by attacks the mines will still explode.
• When a 21th mine is placed the oldest will explode.
• Techies will gain experience for hero kills resulting from Land Mines regardless of where he is on the map.
Mana Cost: 125 / 150 / 175 / 205
Cooldown: 25 / 20 / 15 / 12 seconds
||Stasis Trap (T)
Plants an invisible Stasis Trap that stuns nearby enemy units when detonated.
Level 1 - Stuns for 3 seconds.
Level 2 - Stuns for 4 seconds.
Level 3 - Stuns for 5 seconds.
Level 4 - Stuns for 6 seconds.
200 Activation AoE.
450 Stun AoE.
It takes 2 seconds for a triggered Stasis Trap to activate.
Stasis Traps destroy all other Stasis Traps in their AOE when they activate.
Mana Cost: 80 / 110 / 140 / 160
Cooldown: 20 / 16 / 13 / 10
||Suicide Squad (C)
Sacrifice yourself for the greater good. Deals massive area of effect damage. The explosion deals less damage if the target is farther away. If you die and kill some units, you will earn gold, but not the experience. Similar to Proximity Mines, the farther the enemy is from you, the less damage they will receive. Does not damage buildings.
Level 1 - Deals 650 full damage or 350 partial damage.
Level 2 - Deals 850 full damage or 400 partial damage.
Level 3 - Deals 1150 full damage or 450 partial damage.
Level 4 - Deals 1550 full damage or 500 partial damage.
• 200 Full Damage AoE.
• 500 Partial Damage AoE.
• Damage type: mixed
• Techies' death time is halved when he uses this skill.
• Using this skill counts as a suicide, which does not give normal gold or experience to the enemy team.
• Destroys trees in its area.
• When autocast is enabled, the Techies will use this skill instead of attacking on a right-click.
Mana Cost: 100 / 125 / 150 / 175
Cooldown: 180/170/160/150 seconds
||Remote Mines (R)|
Plants an invisible mine that will only activate when triggered. Does not damage buildings. Lasts 8 minutes.
Level 1 - Deals 300 (450*) damage when activated.
Level 2 - Deals 450 (600*) damage when activated.
Level 3 - Deals 600 (750*) damage when activated.
Mana Cost: 200 / 240 / 300
Cooldown: 10 seconds
• Casting Range 500 (700*)
• Damage type: magical
• Can be improved by Aghanim's Scepter (* shows the improved values).
• Techies will gain experience for hero kills resulting from Remote Mines regardless of where he is on the map.
• If killed Remote Mines will still detonate.
Focused Detonate (F)
Description: Detonates all remote mines in 700 aoe around target area..
Mana Cost: 0