|View Hero > Visage - Necro`lic
Visage - Necro`lic
|Visage - Necro`lic
Range: 600 | Move Speed: 295
Str: 22 + 2.4 | Agi: 11 + 1.3 | Int: 21 + 2.5
Damage: 45-55 | HP: 568 | Mana: 273
HP Regen: 0.91 | Mana Regen: 0.85
Attack Speed: 0.65 | Armor: 1
| A terrifying spirit created by uniting a thousand of souls of the warriors fell in the War of the Magi; Visage roams this world with never-ending thirst for souls. This restless ghost consumes the essence of the enemies he slays, and the death moan of his victims is what he enjoys the most. The weakening power of his wrath puts even the greatest warriors in misery, and the sight of sky filled with Visage and his undead minions is unimaginable. He is a nightmare in its worst, most sickening form, a true living horror, the Necro'lic.
||Grave Chill (G)
Visage drains the life from a target, slowing its attack and move speed. He then gets bonuses equal to those drained.
Level 1 - 32% of attack speed and move speed drained to Visage. Lasts 3 seconds.
Level 2 - 32% of attack speed and move speed drained to Visage. Lasts 4 seconds.
Level 3 - 32% of attack speed and move speed drained to Visage. Lasts 5 seconds.
Level 4 - 32% of attack speed and move speed drained to Visage. Lasts 6 seconds.
• The buff on Visage and debuff on the target can be removed seperately with dispel.
• The speed gained is independant of the amount that was reduced on the target.
• Casting range: 600
Mana Cost: 70/80/90/100
||Soul Assumption (C)
Visage sends out a surge of agony towards an enemy unit, echoing the suffering that nearby heroes (foe or allied) have taken. For each 130 damage taken around him, his soul counter increases by one for up to 6 seconds.
Level 1 - 3 max soul charges.
Level 2 - 4 max soul charges.
Level 3 - 5 max soul charges.
Level 4 - 6 max soul charges.
• Soul counter increases by 1 for each 110 damage taken by heroes within 1200 AoE of Visage.
• The soul counter only increases for damage greater than 2, and less than 3000, only counts damage from a player unit or Roshan, and does not count self-inflicted damage nor damage dealt by Soul Assumption itself.
• Each amount of damage added to the soul counter expires after 6 seconds, or when Soul Assumption is cast.
• When cast, launches a projectile at the target hero that will deal 20+60*(charges on soul counter) when it hits, the projectile moves at 1000 speed.
• Damage type: magic
• Casting range: 900
Mana Cost: 200/180/160/140
Cooldown: 4 seconds
||Gravekeeper`s Cloak (V)
Visage surrounds himself with the magical energy of the dead, granting extra physical armor and magic damage resistance. However, the energy degenerates with every instance of damage taken and will require time to recover back to full strength. Has 4 layers.
Level 1 - Each layer provides 1 armor and 3% magic resistance. 10 second recovery time.
Level 2 - Each layer provides 2 armor and 6% magic resistance. 9 second recovery time.
Level 3 - Each layer provides 4 armor and 12% magic resistance. 8 second recovery time.
Level 4 - Each layer provides 5 armor and 16% magic resistance. 7 second recovery time.
• Each time the Necro'lic receives damage greater than 2 that was not self-inflicted and was from a player owned source, a layer is removed.
Mana Cost: N/A
||Summon Familiars (T)|
Visage conjures up two blind Familiars from the realm of death. Familiars have high attack power but each attack, up to 6, drains their power and temporarily weakens them. Familiars can transform into stone, becoming invulnerable, stunning nearby enemy units upon landing and regenerating their health and attack power. Familiars give a large bounty (100 each) if killed.
Level 1 - Max 56 bonus damage, 300 HP, stun for 60 damage/1 second
Level 2 - Max 98 bonus damage, 450 HP, stun for 60 damage/1.25 seconds
Level 3 - Max 154 bonus damage, 600 HP, stun for 60 damage/1.5 seconds
Mana Cost: 150
Cooldown: 180/160/140 seconds
• Currently existing Familiars are destroyed upon casting of Summon Familiars.
• Each Familiar starts with 7 charges of bonus damage, each charge gives 8/14/22 bonus damage. Familiars lose one charge each time they attack, and gain one charge every 15 seconds from when they were summoned.
• When a Familiar enters Stone Form, its damage charges are fully restored, and it gains 50/68.75/87.5 each second of Stone Form.
• When a Familiar enters Stone Form, it will stun in a 325 AoE (1 second delay from when Stone Form is cast), dealing 60/100/140 magic damage and stunning for 1/1.25/1.5 seconds.
• After Stone Form is cast, there is a 0.5 second delay before the Familiar becomes invulnerable, and a Familiar will automatically leave Stone Form after 8 seconds. Stone Form has a 30 second cooldown.
• Familiars have 96.25%/96.25%/96.25% magic resistance, and are targeted as heroes by abilities.
• Familiars have 160 attack range.
• Cast range: 900