|View Hero > Black Arachnia - The Broodmother
Black Arachnia - The Broodmother
|Black Arachnia - The Broodmother
Range: 128 | Move Speed: 295
Str: 17 + 2.5 | Agi: 18 + 2.2 | Int: 18 + 2
Damage: 44-50 | HP: 473 | Mana: 234
HP Regen: 0.76 | Mana Regen: 0.73
Attack Speed: 0.69 | Armor: 3
| Once a Queen of the Nerubians, she struck fear into the hearts of those she ruled. However she made the fatal mistake of falling in love with the renegade assassin Anub'Arak , and was banished from her own kingdom. Now she accompanies her true love in the battle of the Ancients, bearing his offspring as a symbol of her undying love. An expert in weaving webs of deception, she has the power of incapacitating those who dare attack her, and sowing in them the seeds of her offspring which then tear out of the corpse of the unfortunate victim. Her lust for battle helps her grow stronger and sustain herself, leading many to believe that her hunger for flesh, is insatiable..
||Spawn Spiderlings (W)
The Broodmother injects her young into a target, creating immense pain. If the target is killed by the injection, spiderlings will be born.
Level 1 - 75 damage, 1 spiderling.
Level 2 - 150 damage, 2 spiderlings.
Level 3 - 225 damage, 3 spiderlings.
Level 4 - 300 damage, 3 spiderlings.
• Damage type: magical
• Units from which the Spiderlings spawn leave no corpse on death.
• Deals no damage to ethereal units.
• If the target is killed within 2 seconds of being hit by this skill, the Spiderlings will spawn.
• Casting range: 700
• Spiderlings last for 60 seconds.
• Spiderlings & Spiderites take more damage from towers (125%)
• Spiderlings now do full damage to heroes (100%) and less damage to towers (40%)
Mana Cost: 120
Cooldown: 10 Seconds
||Spin Web (B)
Spins a web which grants the Broodmother invisibility in an area, regeneration, as well as a passive speed increase. Regeneration and speed improves per level.
Level 1 - 2 allowed webs, +2 HP regeneration per second, and +20% movespeed.
Level 2 - 4 allowed webs, +4 HP regeneration per second, and +25% movespeed.
Level 3 - 6 allowed webs, +6 HP regeneration per second, and +30% movespeed.
Level 4 - 8 allowed webs, +8 HP regeneration per second, and +35% movespeed.
• Has a fade time of 2 seconds.
• Also affects Spiderling and Spiderites.
• Destroys trees in the AoE when placed, but will grow back after the corresponding time (even if the web is still there).
• The web has a sight range of 150, during both day and night.
• The web does not prevent neutrals from spawning.
• If more webs are spawned than allowed, the oldest one will disappear.
• Casting range: 600
• Area of Effect: 650
• Spin Webs show an icon on the minimap
Mana Cost: 50
Cooldown: 30 seconds
||Incapacitating Bite (P)
Gives the Broodmother venoms which will greatly reduce the target's ability to function, and deals extra damage. Slows lasts for 2 seconds.
Level 1 - Gives a 10% chance to miss, slows movement speed by 10%, and adds 2 damage.
Level 2 - Gives a 15% chance to miss, slows movement speed by 20%, and adds 4 damage.
Level 3 - Gives a 20% chance to miss, slows movement speed by 30%, and adds 6 damage.
Level 4 - Gives a 25% chance to miss, slows movement speed by 40%, and adds 8 damage.
• Incapacitating Bite is an Orb Effect.
• The affected enemies' miss chance stacks with evasion and terrain dodge chance.
• You have to use the attack, attack-move or patrol commands for this skill to work.
Mana Cost: N/A
||Insatiable Hunger (T)|
The Broodmother develops a violent thirst for vital fluids. This lust greatly increases her attack damage and gives her a vampiric attack. Lasts for 14 seconds.
Level 1 - 60 bonus damage, 40% life steal.
Level 2 - 80 bonus damage, 60% life steal.
Level 3 - 100 bonus damage, 80% life steal.
Mana Cost: 100
• Fully stacks with all items providing Lifesteal (both Orb and aura based).
• Can only be removed by Purge (from Diffusal, Stone Gaze, Unstable Current or the Satyr Trickster)