|View Hero > Abaddon - Lord of Avernus
Abaddon - Lord of Avernus
|Abaddon - Lord of Avernus
Range: 128 | Move Speed: 300
Str: 23 + 2.7 | Agi: 17 + 1.5 | Int: 21 + 2
Damage: 55 – 65 | HP: 587 | Mana: 273
HP Regen: 0.94 | Mana Regen: 0.85
Attack Speed: 0.69 | Armor: 4
| A former paladin of great renown, Abaddon fell into darkness during the invasion of the Burning Legion, becoming possessed by many demons, corrupting both his soul and his powers. Now a Death Knight set high in the Lich King's hierarchy of generals, he rides into battle against impossible odds, never stopping until he reaches the World Tree itself. Whether enhancing his own fortitude with a shield of dark energy, or using his life force to aid in combat, the Lord of Avernus leads the armies of the Scourge ever onward, forever locked in combat with the forces of good, and his enemies who were once his greatest comrades.
||Death Coil (D)
Abaddon releases a coil of death that can damage an enemy unit or heal a friendly unit at the cost of some of Abaddon's health.
Level 1 - Heals or Damages for 100 HP. Deals 50 HP to himself.
Level 2 - Heals or Damages for 150 HP. Deals 75 HP to himself.
Level 3 - Heals or Damages for 200 HP. Deals 100 HP to himself.
Level 4 - Heals or Damages for 250 HP. Deals 125 HP to himself.
• Damage type: magic (on the target) / pure (on Abaddon)
• Abaddon will not receive Death Coil's damage if he has magic immunity when he casts it.
• Self-damage from Death Coil can burst Aphotic Shield just as any other kind of damage.
• Abaddon can deny himself with this skill.
• Casting range: 800
Mana Cost: 75
||Aphotic Shield (T)
Summons dark energies around an ally unit, creating a shield that absorbs a set amount of damage before expiring. When the shield is destroyed it will deal damage equal to the amount it absorbed to an area around it. Removes certain types of negative buffs on cast. Lasts for 15 seconds or until it bursts.
Level 1 - Absorbs and deals 110 damage.
Level 2 - Absorbs and deals 140 damage.
Level 3 - Absorbs and deals 170 damage.
Level 4 - Absorbs and deals 200 damage.
• Damage type: magic
• If Abaddon has Aphotic Shield on him, it will not burst if Abaddon is currently under the effect of Borrowed Time.
• Will replace any Aphotic Shield currently active on the target, so two shields will never be active at the same time on the same unit.
• Casting range: 450
• Area of Effect: 700
Mana Cost: 100/105/110/115
Cooldown: 18/15/12/9 seconds
Abaddon strikes an enemy with Frostmourne's chilling power on each attack, causing all units who attack the slowed enemy to gain 15% increased movement speed, along with faster attack speed, for a limited time.
Level 1 - Slows enemies for 5%, gives +10% attack speed to allies.
Level 2 - Slows enemies for 10%, gives +20% attack speed to allies.
Level 3 - Slows enemies for 15%, gives +30% attack speed to allies.
Level 4 - Slows enemies for 20%, gives +40% attack speed to allies.
• Frostmourne is a Buff Placer.
• The Frostmourne buff is placed before Abaddon attacks, so he gets the bonus on his first hit.
• Duration: 2 seconds (Slow on enemy); 4.5 seconds (Increased movement and attack speed on allies)
Mana Cost: N/A
||Borrowed Time (B)|
When activated, most negative buffs will be removed and any damage you take will heal you instead of damage you. If the ability is not in cooldown, it will passively activate when your hitpoints drop below 400 hp.
Level 1 - Lasts 3 (5*) seconds.
Level 2 - Lasts 4 (6*) seconds.
Level 3 - Lasts 5 (7*) seconds.
Mana Cost: N/A
• Borrowed Time can be manually activated.
• Upon casting Borrowed Time, Abaddon will effectively dodge any projectiles currently flying at him.
• When activated it removes negative buffs from Abaddon.
• Aghanim's Scepter improves duration (noted by *)