|View Hero > Harbinger - Obsidian Destroyer
Harbinger - Obsidian Destroyer
|Harbinger - Obsidian Destroyer
Range: 450 | Move Speed: 300
Str: 19 + 1.85 | Agi: 24 + 2.0 | Int: 26 + 3.3
Damage: 49 - 64 | HP: 511 | Mana: 338
HP Regen: 0.82 | Mana Regen: 1.05
Attack Speed: 0.73 | Armor: 4
| An obsidian construct brought to life through the ill conceived necromancy of the Lich King, Harbinger craves magic to make up for the emptiness brought on by the incomplete nature of its summoning. Ironically however, to devour the magic that it so desires, Harbinger must tap into his own pool of mana time and time again, expending to the point where it ends up with even less than it began with. Yet despite this, the Obsidian Destroyer is a proud servant of the Undead Scourge, and takes great pleasure in annihilating the foolish Sentinels it encounters through psionic exploitation.
||Arcane Orb (R)
Gives the Destroyer extra power to damage his enemies based on his remaining mana pool. Damage type is pure.
Level 1 - Deals 6% of your current remaining mana. Deals 100 bonus damage to illusions and summoned units.
Level 2 - Deals 7% of your current remaining mana. Deals 200 bonus damage to illusions and summoned units.
Level 3 - Deals 8% of your current remaining mana. Deals 300 bonus damage to illusions and summoned units.
Level 4 - Deals 9% of your current remaining mana. Deals 400 bonus damage to illusions and summoned units.
• Damage type: pure
• The damage is calculated after the mana cost is spent.
• Does not stack with orb effects and buff placers.
• Casting range: 450
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 0 Seconds
||Astral Imprisonment (T)
Teleports a target allied or enemy hero into an astral prison. The hero remains separated from the real world for the duration of the spell. If cast on an enemy, Harbinger steals intelligence from the target. Intelligence is restored to the hero after 60 seconds.
Level 1 - Banished for 1 second. 2 Int exchange.
Level 2 - Banished for 2 second. 4 Int exchange.
Level 3 - Banished for 3 second. 6 Int exchange.
Level 4 - Banished for 4 second. 8 Int exchange.
• When cast on an ally, no intelligence is stolen and vision is not removed.
• Imprisoned units are hidden and invulnerable, but do not lose their vision of the surrounding area.
• Casting range: 550
Mana Cost: 120/140/160/180
||Essence Aura (E)
Whenever a nearby allied hero casts a spell, it has a chance to restore a portion of its mana pool. Passively adds to the Destroyer's base mana pool.
Level 1 - 10% chance to restore. Increases base mana by 75.
Level 2 - 20% chance to restore. Increases base mana by 150.
Level 3 - 30% chance to restore. Increases base mana by 225.
Level 4 - 40% chance to restore. Increases base mana by 300.
• When autocasting Arcane Orb, the chance to restore mana is reduced to 5%/10%/15%/20%.
• If Arcane Orb is cast manually it has the regular 10%/20%/30%/40% chance for mana restoration.
• Several skills with no cooldown (such as the Storm Spirit's Ball Lightning) and toggled spells (such as the Witch Doctor's Voodoo Restoration) cannot trigger Essence Aura.
• Area of Effect: 1000
Mana Cost: N/A
||Sanity`s Eclipse (C)|
The Obsidian Destroyer unleashes his full potential; his mind unleashes a psionic storm able to penetrate lesser minds with terminal force, dealing massive damage to them. More crafty minds are able to resist most of the damage, but they expend most of their energies to do so, losing 75% of their mana. Heroes with more intelligence than the Destroyer are unaffected.
Level 1 - Deals damage equal to 8x (9x*) the difference between the heroes intelligence and Destroyer's intelligence.
Level 2 - Deals damage equal to 9x (10x*) the difference between the heroes intelligence and Destroyer's intelligence.
Level 3 - Deals damage equal to 10x (11x*) the difference between the heroes intelligence and Destroyer's intelligence.
Mana Cost: 175/250/325
• Damage type: magical
• Does not affect units under the effect of Astral Imprisonment.
• If an enemy hero takes less than 80/270/500 damage (at levels 1/2/3), he will lose 75% of his current mana.
• Casting range: 600/650/700
• Area of Effect: 400/500/600 (700/750/800*)
• Aghanim's Scepter improves damage and casting range (denoted by *)