|View Hero > Dirge - Undying
Dirge - Undying
|Dirge - Undying
Range: 128 | Move Speed: 310
Str: 22 + 2.1 | Agi: 10 + 0.8 | Int: 27 + 2.0
Damage: 57-65 | HP: 568 | Mana: 351
HP Regen: 0.91 | Mana Regen: 1.09
Attack Speed: 0.65 | Armor: 3
| Considered to be an exceptionally filthy and despicable specimen by all who encounter him, including his fellow zombies, Dirge has wandered in from the wastes outside to serve the Lich King in hopes of finally obtaining a place of acceptance amongst the Undead masses. While he is still considered to be unpleasant as ever by the rest of the Scourge, his horrifying abilities, which include raising self-replicating lesser ghouls and spreading vile, rapidly communicable plague throughout the enemy ranks, are unquestionably powerful and may just give the Scourge the edge they need to complete their unholy conquest once and for all.
Dirge saps away the strength of enemy heroes and retains it for a period of time.
Level 1 - 4 strength, 40 damage, lasts 21 seconds.
Level 2 - 4 strength, 80 damage, lasts 24 seconds.
Level 3 - 4 strength, 120 damage, lasts 27 seconds.
Level 4 - 4 strength, 160 damage, lasts 30 seconds.
• Damage type: magical
• Effect is stackable, but can't set hero's strength lower than 1.
• The strength loss takes effect before the damage.
• Casting range: 625
• Area of Effect: 300
Mana Cost: 70/90/110/130
||Soul Rip (R)
Redirects the flow of living energy through a target friend or foe, damaging them or healing them depending on how many units are near it.
Level 1 - Damages/Heals the target by 25 for each unit around; 5 units max.
Level 2 - Damages/Heals the target by 25 for each unit around; 10 units max.
Level 3 - Damages/Heals the target by 25 for each unit around; 15 units max.
Level 4 - Damages/Heals the target by 25 for each unit around; 20 units max.
• Damage type: magical
• Can heal Tombstone, but can't heal or damage another buildings.
• Every counted unit, friend or enemy, is damaged by 25; it can kill (or deny) counted units.
• Casting range: 650
• Area of Effect: 1000
Mana Cost: 50/75/100/125
Unholy powers summon a cursed tombstone. Zombies will frequently spawn near each enemy unit and attack them. Zombies have a passive that additively slow their target by 7%. Zombies cannot be controlled.
Level 1 - 100 HP Deathlust requirement, lasts 15 seconds.
Level 2 - 200 HP Deathlust requirement, lasts 20 seconds.
Level 3 - 300 HP Deathlust requirement, lasts 25 seconds.
Level 4 - 400 HP Deathlust requirement, lasts 30 seconds.
• The zombies have the passive ability Deathlust, which grants the zombie an extra 50% movement and attack speed if its target has below 100/200/300/400 hp.
• Tombstone is magic immune, but can be healed by Soul Rip.
• Zombies won't spawn to attack buildings.
• Casting range: 600
• Area of Effect: 600/800/1000/1200
Mana Cost: 120/130/140/150
Cooldown: 60 seconds
||Flesh Golem (F)|
Dirge's hatred for all living beings allows him to transform into a monster. While he's transformed he carries a plague that affects nearby enemy units. Strength of the plague depends on how close the enemy is. Amplifies damage enemy units receive and reduces their movement speed. When a plagued unit dies, its essence is transfered back to the Undying, healing it for 6% (10% *) (2% (3 *) if non-hero) of its maximum life. Lasts 30 seconds.
Level 1 - Gives 20% extra damage.
Level 2 - Gives 25% extra damage.
Level 3 - Gives 30% extra damage.
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 90 Seconds
• The souls of units killed near Dirge will return to heal him even if he did not kill them.
• Plague Aura is strongest within 200 distance of Dirge (amplifies 20% / 25% / 30%) and decreases farther away from him (minimum of 5% / 10% / 15%).
• Movement Speed is reduced by 9% in a 750 Area of Effect
• Dying illusions do not trigger Plague Aura's heal
• Area of Effect: 750
• Can be upgraded with Aghanim's Scepter (* shows upgraded values)