AI Build Boush
Created by nidoking on 2006-05-27
Last modified: 2006-06-23
Viewed 150846 times
Fires an intense beam of light at a target, blinding it for 2 seconds causing it to miss all of its attacks. Deals precise damage.
Level 1 - 80 damage, 100% miss.
Level 2 - 160 damage, 100% miss.
Level 3 - 240 damage, 100% miss.
Level 4 - 320 damage, 100% miss.
• Damage type: pure
• The damage is dealt immediately while the miss effect is delayed until the projectile hits.
Mana Cost: 95/120/145/170
Cooldown: 14 seconds
Comment: for the last shot.. you may need this for one-on-one purposes..
The Tinker fires a rocket at the nearest visible enemy hero. Range of 2500.
Level 1 - 100 damage, 2 targets
Level 2 - 175 damage, 2 targets
Level 3 - 250 damage, 2 targets.
Level 4 - 325 damage, 2 targets.
• Damage type: magical
• Does not hit ethereal units (such as targets of Pugna's Decrepify or heroes who use a Ghost Scepter).
Mana Cost: 120/140/160/180
Cooldown: 25 seconds
Comment: a good way to make your opponent return to their base regularly or use up lots of pots.. and a good back-up for allies..
Calls in hordes of robotic goblins to destroy your enemies.
Level 1 - 16 damage/goblin.
Level 2 - 24 damage/goblin.
Level 3 - 32 damage/goblin.
Level 4 - 40 damage/goblin.
Mana Cost: 145/150/165/190
Cooldown: 35 seconds
Comment: an essential for pushing..
Instantly reloads the Tinker`s weapons.
Level 1 - 3 seconds to rearm.
Level 2 - 2 seconds to rearm.
Level 3 - 1 second to rearm.
• Rearm works on all items except Black King Bar, Arcane Ring, Helm of the Dominator, Hand of Midas, Refresher Orb, and Necronomicon.
• This spell uses mana when cast, but will not refresh abilities until finished casting. This means interrupting Rearm while it is casting will waste mana but have no effect on ability cooldowns.
Mana Cost: 150/250/350
Comment: for refreshing your skills..
Skill Build:1. Heat Seeking Missile
2. March of the Machines
3. Heat Seeking Missile
4. March of the Machines
5. Heat Seeking Missile
6. March of the Machines
7. Heat Seeking Missile
8. March of the Machines
Boots of Travel (2500)
100 Movement Speed
- Teleports you to an allied non-hero unit or building
- Casting time: 3 seconds
- Manacost: 75 mana
- Cooldown: 60 seconds
- Shares cooldown with Scroll of Town Portal
Note: Movement speed bonus does not stack with Boots of Travel, Phase Boots, Power Treads, Tranquil Boots or Boots of Speed.
Double clicking teleports you to your fountain.
Boots of Speed + Boots of Travel Recipe Scroll
Ring of Basilius (500)
Passive: Mana Aura
0.65 Mana Regeneration. 900 AoE
Passive: Armor Aura
2 armor. 900 AoE. Doesn't stack with armor auras from Assault Cuirass, Ring of Basilius, or Vladmir's Offering.
Note: Clicking the item will toggle whether Armor Aura affects heroes and units, or just heroes. Can be disassembled.
Ring of Protection + Sobi Mask
Linken`s Sphere (5175)
6 HP Regeneration
150% Mana Regeneration
15 All Attributes
Passive: Spell Block
- Blocks most targeted spells once every 20 seconds
- Not triggered by Medallion of Courage of Urn of Shadows
Perseverance + Ultimate Orb + Linken`s Sphere Recipe Scroll
3 All Attributes
Active: Energy Burst
- Deals 400/500/600/700/800 damage to a target unit
- Manacost: 180/160/140/120/100
- Cooldown: 35/30/25/20/15 seconds
- Cast range: 600/650/700/750/800
Note: Buy recipe to upgrade Dagon (up to 5 levels)
Null Talisman + Staff of Wizardry + Dagon Recipe Scroll
Soul Booster (3300)
4 HP Regeneration
100% Mana Regeneration
Energy Booster + Point Booster + Vitality Booster
Black King Bar (3900)
- Gives magic immunity
- Duration and cooldown decrease each time it is used
- Manacost: 0
- Duration: 10/9/8/7/6/5 seconds
- Cooldown: 80/75/70/65/60/55 seconds
Cannot be sold
Ogre Axe + Mithril Hammer + Black King Bar Recipe Scroll
Animal Courier (150)
Active: Summon Animal Courier
- Creates an Animal Courier to carry items
- 5 manacost
- Animal Courier has 45HP, 0 armor and magic immunity
**Gives 150 gold to each enemy player when killed
**Does not drop items it is holding when killed
**Respawns 3 minutes after being killed, items inaccessible during that time
at the start of the game, you need to level up fast.. so, you don't want your opponents harassing you (since tinker is also an easy prey)..
ITEMS: start of with a ring of basilus.. then if your gold would allow you, try purchasing perseverance and then the soul booster..
SKILLS: start upping that heat seeking missiles first.. then the march of the machines..
STRAT: harass your opponents from afar using your missiles.. this way your opponent would constantly back-down and it would be hard hor him to level up.. then use the march of the machine wisely.. this is good for defensive purposes and annoying your opponents..
stay close to your tower.. watch out for those cheap shots..